<$BlogRSDUrl$>

8.19.2004




BUTTE




Zephyr is high strung. Zephyr is a bitch, Zephyr is crazy, she's blind and everyone says it doesn't matter, she's still one of the best snipers out there; I'd been around her maybe twenty minutes and I wanted to kill her already.

Cunt. I know it's not a nice word to use about ladies, but that's what I was thinking.

You could tell she didn't trust any of us to do our jobs, except Rico. She could train and drill us in that desert sweatbox for three weeks or six years and it wouldn't make any difference. It didn't matter that she recruited us herself. It didn't matter that my percentages averaged out better than hers, even though there was six level ranks between us.

She was one of those types who's pretty sure she's the only one who can do anything right.

Within twenty minutes I hated her. In an hour I was pretty sure she and Rico were fucking on a regular basis. Within a day I realized whatever job they'd just come off of had gone seriously, seriously wrong.


  start  /  next  / home 




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?